If you are passionate about the modified cars’world, the MOD•A•S Car Show within the Festival de la Velocidad de Barcelona-Legado María de Villota, is designed for you.
- If your car can be included in one of these categories: STANCE, LOW, AIR, JDM, MODIFIED, PERFORMANCE, CLEAN, EURO, HELLAFLUSH, OFFSET, VAG, OEM, OEM+, you have an appointment to enjoy a weekend of total motorsport.
- Also those who share the philosophy of the Panscrapers, a group, a collective whose passion is the world of air-cooled and, of course, of the VW, always rolling low, you have a place in MOD·A·S.
- If you have a super sport car, or a very exclusive vehicle you can also participate in the Festival as we will have a reserved special area for this type of “machinas”.
From October 9 to 11, 2020 at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya:
- will be held the fourth concentration-meeting of this new era, in an emblematic place for fans, with great memories and full of “sexy” and very spectacular cars.
- There will be prizes, shows, music, fun…
With the registration to MOD·A·S you have access to all areas of the FdV-BCN:
- Event access.
- Paddock access, without limitations, to get closer to the vehicles participating in the races.
- “Pit walk” access on Saturday afternoon, to see the boxes and cars even more closely.
- Pre-grill access in the Paddock.
- Grandstands access.
- Village shopping area access.
- Signature of autographs of the drivers access.
- MOD·A·S concentration access to see the vehicles participating in it.
- a weekend of racing with the most important GT series in the world: the Blancpain GT Series, the most spectacular show of super-cars in the no less exciting Blancpain GT Sports Club, the Porsche Carrera Cup, the Formula Renault Eurocap.
Who gives the most?
CUPRA, protagonist in this edition
- Within the fourth edition of the Festival de la Velocidad de Barcelona-Legado María de Villota and the MOD·A·S Car Show,there will be a very special space for CUPRA, the Spanish performance brand par excellence.
- After the success and great participation of CUPRA vehicles from all past periods, SEAT Festival – Clàssics & Família, as a deference and thanks for their participation in the evento, we want to announce that all the owners that participate with a CUPRA in the MOD·A·S meeting, within the Festival de la Velocidad de Barcelona-Legado María de Villota, will have very special conditions:
- Exclusive CUPRA area within the paddock area of the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, next to the exit line for not missing anything of the action.
- Trophies only for CUPRA participanys, wichi will recognise the most exclusive vehicles within the brand.
If you would like more people to accompany you in your car, friends or family, no problem! They can access with you as passangers in your car as long as they have purchased any of the general admission tickets available through at the sale points or on our website.
To participate send and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the details and photos of your car. If your car is admitted you will receive a registration form in pdf. Fill it out and send it back to email@example.com and you will receive the alphanumeric code to be able to purchase the registration for the concentration through our website.
The price of the inscription in the ticket offices of the circuit during the days of the show, as long as there are place available, will be:
- Ticket entrance with car + 2 people per Saturday and Sunday: 40€, subject to availability.