October 1 and 2, 2022
in the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
- An intense race filled weekend, with around 300 drivers and more than 200 race cars.
- Activity on track every day from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., non stop.
Fanatec GT World Challenge
powered by AWS
- The best GT races in the world.
- 11 officially represented brands: Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Honda, Lamborghini, Lexus, McLaren, Mercedes AMG and Porsche.
- The Spanish test will be the fifth and last of the Fanatec GT World Challenge powered by AWS.
- GT1 Sports Club by Curbstone
- Lamborghini Super Trofeo
- GT4 European Series.