MOD·A·S Car Show Registration
The registration allows the access of the vehicle, driver and companion during the two days of the event.
- Parking in the outdoor car parks of the circuit is free.
- The access will be through the East Area of the circuit, entrance to the parking through the access tunnel between gates 3 and 4, behind the main grandstand.
- Free entrance for children 12 (included) and under, accompanied by an adult, purchase of a ticket is not required.
- Ticket combined with car subject to availability due to total capacity.
If you would like to come with more people to accompany you in your car, friends or family, no problem. They can access with you as passengers inside the car if they have purchased any of the general admission tickets available at the points of sale or on our website.
To participate in the concentration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your name, surname, mobile phone, and photos of your car. If your car is accepted, you will receive an alphanumeric code to be able to proceed with the registration of your car for the concentration through our website.
Prices at the Ticketing Office of the Circuit on the days of the show:
- Registration without paddock access: 40€, subject to availability due to capacity.
- Registration with access to the paddock: 60€, subject to availability due to capacity.
The hours of the event will be:
- Saturday 1st October from 9am to 8pm
- Sunday 2nd October from 9am to 7pm
ATTENTION: Once again, the Festival de la Velocidad de Barcelona wishes to contribute and help those most in need.
And we do it through Legado María de Villota - Fundación Ana Carolina Diez Mahou.
It will not cost you much, only what you wish or can and your donation will fully help people who really need it. Can you give us a hand?
Once purchased, the ticket will not be exchanged neither its amount refunded.
Web and Ticket Office: from 2€/ticket.
Office telephone: + 34 93 222 06 60
(Monday to Friday from 8am to 3pm)